American Bonsai Assoc. of Sacramento Auction & Consignment sale

rockm

Spuds Moyogi
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Next month, September 26th 2023 is the American Bonsai Association of Sacramento’s Auction and Consignment sale! Come by and get some great material.
View attachment 504821
American Bonsai Association Sacramento: Events
Deserves a bump. This looks very interesting and I'd bet some pretty great things will come up. If you're a beginner, this is the kind of event to get to in person, if not to buy, at least to see what is around and what it costs.

PaulH

Omono
Reaction score
I've been the auctioneer for this event for a number of years and some really great material always sells for a fraction of its value. If you can make it you won't be sorry

rockm

Spuds Moyogi
Reaction score
USDA Zone
FWIW, any club that has annual suiseki shows likely has great trees among its members. I took a tour through the the ABAS galleries and I can only imagine the quality of trees they're passing on. If I were within 100 miles of this, I'd be there in a flash

Bricker918

Mame
Reaction score
FWIW, any club that has annual suiseki shows likely has great trees among its members. I took a tour through the the ABAS galleries and I can only imagine the quality of trees they're passing on. If I were within 100 miles of this, I'd be there in a flash
Thanks @rockm! We definitely have some very talented club members!

Top Bottom