American Bonsai Society Announcement

Interesting. I’ve never seen the letter you say Juan wrote to the board of ABS. All I ever saw was his Facebook post. Which named no one in particular. In fact, this is the first I’ve heard of any such letter.

If there was such a letter, should they have leaked it? Should they have investigated prior to banning anyone? It would seem to be particularly troubling since, if what you say is true, the letter implicated one of their own board members. (Of what, I have no idea.).

Much of the problem with this whole affair is no one really knows any of the facts. It’s all speculation. And hearsay.
Who said facts are necessary? It is the nature of the allegations that are important. This is the direction our country is fighting not to go.

The most important lesson I learned from this thread, is to always buy a desk-fridge at yard sales when you have the chance. Internet drama beats most novels, and it doesn't down easy without a beer.
Maybe I should get some good red wine, it saves on the electric bill. I'm a big fan of Spanish red, you know the sweet, dark, fruity wine (not sangria). Any recommendations?

[QUOTE="I'm a big fan of Spanish red, you know the sweet, dark, fruity wine (not sangria). Any recommendations?[/QUOTE]

https://www.enterwine.com/el-hombre-bala-2015

For my U.S. friends, I can't recommend this legendary site enough, where it is impossible to buy something bad because everything is hand curated. If they can ship to your state, I would go for it.

https://www.klwines.com

None of this is good for anyone. Assuming Juan wrote a letter defaming Adam, and none of it is true, that’s not good. If it is true, thst’s Not good, either. This is a lose-lose. For all concerned.
Seth Green is in this crap.
Both Adam and Juan are probably both innocent.
Remember,he inherited his place in the bonsai community after getting out of prison for meth, he didnt earn it by doing bonsai like Adam or Juan.
Doesnt sound like a lose,lose for for the weasel Seth.

Back
Top Bottom