Companion Plants for sale

appancotti

Seed
Reaction score
Hello fellow bonsai enthusiasts,

I have a small home nursery selling a couple of rare and unusual Japanese plants that make excellent companion or accent plants for bonsai. This season I have a lot of Egret Orchid and Spiral Orchids for sale. I also found a brand new plant, the Woodland Poppy that has amazing foliage and elegant bell-shape flowers. These plants are all currently for sale from my Nursery, Kusamono Gardens. Please check the out. If you have questions, don’t hesitate to contact me through the forum or my webpage. -Anthony

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Damn!

Sick.

Sorce

appancotti

Seed
Reaction score
I grow 5-7 orchids in a 3.5" nursery pot. They do fine. They are not a large plant in terms of foliage or roots.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Can the egret orchids fit in a very small container?

JoeR....buy some!

For the record.....I'd buy some but I'm moving, when settled, I am totally contacting you @appancotti .....

Which.....by the way.....appancotti.....
Sounds like a Mobile Italian Dish!

Welcome to Crazy!

Sorce

JoeR

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
JoeR....buy some!

For the record.....I'd buy some but I'm moving, when settled, I am totally contacting you @appancotti .....

Which.....by the way.....appancotti.....
Sounds like a Mobile Italian Dish!

Welcome to Crazy!

Sorce
I an thinking about it... I have a really tiny accent pot that I made but It might be too small to grow anything in..

That and I dont know how to care for them, so they may end up time and money wasted....

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I an thinking about it... I have a really tiny accent pot that I made but It might be too small to grow anything in..

That and I dont know how to care for them, so they may end up time and money wasted....

I don't think you will kill a plant....
Getting them to flower may take some care, but you'll be able to keep them alive....

All I know, this is the first time I've seen em available, of course I don't seek them, but I been wanting one since Owen posted them on BSG a while back.....

Said to be pretty rare....the Egrets.

These are all beautiful.

JoeR, if I have saved you any money.....
Spend it on these!

Sorce

Top Bottom