Eclipse

Is the eclipse going to hurt my trees.

:eek::p:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Only if you're "souris grise" ascendant "caïman de feu".

Which is an exceptionally rare configuration.

But, wait! You seem to be...

Don't panic, don't worry: I can fix it for a reasonable sum of money. But you must send it to me as soon as possible if you want to stay out of trouble. (PM me)

:D

9Dnu36N.jpg

Still trapped in my potting shed. The screams have stopped, and the flames died down, but I can still hear them chanting "Ia! Ia! Shrubnuggarath!" to their debased phototropic god. If my wife is still alive and reads this, know that I love you. If I can make it till morning, I'll make a dash for the waterhose and see if the last of this two-year old bottle of Crossbow is enough to sway the maddened followers of an elder god.

And here I thought Triffids were bad...

(apologies to any Lovecraft fans in the audience)

Still trapped in my potting shed. The screams have stopped, and the flames died down, but I can still hear them chanting "Ia! Ia! Shrubnuggarath!" to their debased phototropic god. If my wife is still alive and reads this, know that I love you. If I can make it till morning, I'll make a dash for the waterhose and see if the last of this two-year old bottle of Crossbow is enough to sway the maddened followers of an elder god.

And here I thought Triffids were bad...

(apologies to any Lovecraft fans in the audience)
Good luck. I would stay in the shed until the roving bands of looters go away.

Sun decided to shine just a little brighter today......took 1/2 a day to hang and do some "watering"...suds-n-pool floats......

Trees might wonder what happened, but I'm making pool-time a reality.

Shooting for some tan-lines to read a book by.....:confused:;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom