New jwp from greenwood bonsai uk

0soyoung

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
What's everyone think?
No claiming to be 'everyone', you're a lucky guy!

If it wasn't just repotted, I would be affecting my own happy holiday wiring it --> lower the canopy (aka 'compact the tree'), spread things out so it will all get sun, and getting intimate enough with it think though some scenarios of possible end goals and how to get there. Then make it happen.

Rob_phillips

Chumono
Reaction score
I don't think those pictures quite give it justice the wiring we did at the nursery with corin has opened it out a lot and allowed for light to get in. I think it's going you be one of my favourite trees that own has loads of potential here is a link to a pic of the view looking down on the tree.
https://www.flickr.com/gp/145524359@N08/g2W61u

0soyoung

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Nicely done.
No claiming to be 'everyone', you're a lucky guy!

If it wasn't just repotted, I would be affecting my own happy holiday wiring it --> lower the canopy (aka 'compact the tree'), spread things out so it will all get sun, and getting intimate enough with it think though some scenarios of possible end goals and how to get there. Then make it happen.

Enjoy! - I sure love white pine foliage :cool:
I look forward to a bit more of the vicarious pleasure (seeing more of this tree in the future). :D

Last edited:

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Nice, it looks a bit mounded in the pot for me though. JWP are very pretty.

Adair M

Pinus Envy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
That's a good start!

Post another picture when you're finished.

LanceMac10

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
wiring it --> lower the canopy (aka 'compact the tree'), spread things out so it will all get sun, and getting intimate enough with it think though some scenarios of possible end goals and how to get there.

Trying to see if some of your secondary branching has remained un-wired. The image still seems a bit "loose". But, of course, I like the green helmet look!!!

Cool tree!!:)

Rob_phillips

Chumono
Reaction score
Can't you just post the photos here?
I can't using the apps I used to use they won't let me anymore I use photobucket android app to just share the picture straight to the thread but now the app wont let me do that so I have to use my laptop instead of my phone of which i did above but the quality of pic was awful I will see what I can do to rectify the grainy pictures

Adair M

Pinus Envy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
That's a good start!

Post another picture when you're finished.

Adair M

Pinus Envy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I can't using the apps I used to use they won't let me anymore I use photobucket android app to just share the picture straight to the thread but now the app wont let me do that so I have to use my laptop instead of my phone of which i did above but the quality of pic was awful I will see what I can do to rectify the grainy pictures
I just upload pics directly from my iPhone.

LanceMac10

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone

I hear ya'!!!! My 3 1/2 year old makes me feel like a caveman when it comes to technology!!:mad::(;):D:D:D:D:D

Potawatomi13

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Unless going blind trunk had very bad reverse taper. Rest of tree not bad. Bringing branches down and positioning tree will help hide reverse in time;).

Potawatomi13

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Is this Limber Pineo_O?
20161118_132355_zpsjdkzteil.jpg

Top Bottom