Tampa bay and Orlando visit

Ming dynasty

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7B
Hey everyone! I’m in Orlando and will be in tampa by Monday. Anything bonsai related here that y’all can recommend for me to visit? I’m already planning to visit Wigert. Thank you

Schley Bonsai Nursery is in DeLand about 45 minutes or so from Daytona Beach but that would be a bit of a drive.

Not bonsai related but we have a nice botanical park that is free to the public in pinellas or there is Marie Selby botanical gardens if you are down by sarasota. Tampa aquarium is a nice day.

Anyone in the Tampa area know this place:

Or this one:

Not bonsai related but we have a nice botanical park that is free to the public in pinellas or there is Marie Selby botanical gardens if you are down by sarasota. Tampa aquarium is a nice day.
@Ming dynasty I was at the famous Pinellas farmer maket two years ago. I saw some nice Desmodium pre bonsai that I regret that I didn't ask how much they were. Definitely would do that the next time am there. Worth checking it out bro.

Anyone in the Tampa area know this place:

Or this one:
I visited artisan yday. Joe is an awesome guy. They have a lot of procumbens and Tropicals. He’s having an extensive class with one of kimuras student March 2024.

@Ming dynasty I was at the famous Pinellas farmer maket two years ago. I saw some nice Desmodium pre bonsai that I regret that I didn't ask how much they were. Definitely would do that the next time am there. Worth checking it out bro.
Probably will not be able to on this trip. It’s 1.5hr away. Thanks for the suggestion Nam

Maybe! It’s only an hr away from where I’m currently at. I’ll give it a try Tuesday
We stopped by this summer and Jason (the owner) gave us a tour of the nursery and even shared his personal collection with us. Super nice guy. And he ships (we flew).

Back
Top Bottom