Will Baddeley deadwood workshops

bonsaibp

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
What a better Christmas present for yourself or the bonsai lover in your life- A workshop with Will Baddeley internationally renowned bonsai artist. Will is one of the if not the best creator of realistic looking deadwood in the world. He has worked and taught throughout Europe. He'll be one of the headliners at the Mid Atlantic Bonsai Association this spring and he will be here at Kimura Bonsai Nursery April 14th and 15th 2017. There are two chances for an all day, bring your own tree workshop, including lunch. The dates will be Saturday and Sunday April 15-16 2017 These will be a hands on, intensive workshop limited to only 8 participants each day, cost would be $200.00. Book your spot now for what very well be the chance of a lifetime. Will sell out early. Call 818 343-4090 to reserve your spot today.
See some of his work here- https://www.facebook.com/will.baddeley/photos…

Vin

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
There's nothing I'd like better.. However, I work 10 - 11 hours a day, 5 days a week and only get 10 days of vacation a year. This year is almost over and I still have 5 days of vacation to take. I'm really looking forward to retirement.

bonsaibp

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
There are still a few spots left for both days if anyone wants a once in a lifetime chance to do a workshop with one of the best in the world carvers!

Top Bottom