? Emojis are here!

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Emojis are integrated into most phone and tablet keyboards, as well as Macs.

To use them on a Windows PC, you have to access them via the Windows "Touch Keyboard".
(1) Right click on the taskbar at the bottom of your screen.
(2) When the menu pops up, put a check next to "Show touch keyboard button"
(3) You will now see a tiny keyboard show up in your taskbar. Left click on it once.
(4) The touch keyboard will pop up, and if you are using a touch screen device, you can type on it. Or, if you are using a mouse, you can click on the buttons. Most PC users would prefer to use their physical keyboards, HOWEVER if you click on the little smiling face, you will open the list of emojis... and you can use them on Bonsai Nut ?

Stickroot

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
?????????????????????????????????????????????????⛑⛑⛑????????????????????????????????☘????????????????????????????⛅️?☁️???⚡️??❄️⛈????????❄️⛄️☃????????????????????????????????????⚽️???????⛸??????????????????????????????✈️??⛲️???????????????⛩⌨??????????????⌛⏳

my nellie

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
Windows 7 supports emojis, but doesn't have an emoji keyboard.
Smilies are more than enough for me :)
Something missing which would be useful though, is an arrow pointing upwards (or something similar) which would move reader to the top of the page instead of using the bar...

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Windows 7 supports emojis, but doesn't have an emoji keyboard.
Smilies are more than enough for me :)
Something missing which would be useful though, is an arrow pointing upwards (or something similar) which would move reader to the top of the page instead of using the bar...

The navigation bar at the top of the page is now a floating bar. It never leaves the screen when you scroll down!

my nellie

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
The navigation bar at the top of the page is now a floating bar. It never leaves the screen when you scroll down!
It's the first post on the page I have in mind, not the navigation bar.
If I want to re-read the first post on page I have to move the scroll bar up.

0soyoung

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Emojis are integrated into most phone and tablet keyboards, as well as Macs.

To use them on a Windows PC, you have to access them via the Windows "Touch Keyboard".
(1) Right click on the taskbar at the bottom of your screen.
(2) When the menu pops up, put a check next to "Show touch keyboard button"
(3) You will now see a tiny keyboard show up in your taskbar. Left click on it once.
(4) The touch keyboard will pop up, and if you are using a touch screen device, you can type on it. Or, if you are using a mouse, you can click on the buttons. Most PC users would prefer to use their physical keyboards, HOWEVER if you click on the little smiling face, you will open the list of emojis... and you can use them on Bonsai Nut ?
With the current Windows 10, just type the WIN (key) + . (period) or WIN (key) + ;
Opens a little emoji window (which unfortunately goes away after selecting one, but ...).

❤?

Top Bottom