1 last Sekka, saved the best for last...

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
This is a very well done dwarf Sekka Hinoki. Nothing more I can say that the pictures don't. There is a cut at the top of the tree, that is well hidden from the front angle, there is a picture from above so you can see it. Last photo is from the back of the tree. Asking 600 for this plus shipping.
IMG_4262.jpgIMG_4263.jpgIMG_4264.jpgIMG_4266.jpgIMG_4267.jpg

Last edited:

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I did post this on a sales page over on FB, so first offer will take the tree.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
I love it! Wish I could, but already loving the short fat Hinoki I got last month! Also, I've tried to join several of those FB groups, but can't seem to get accepted since I've never used Facebook before and only created the account to check out the tree auctions.

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Very incredible!!

Worth it! If one HAS 600 dollars to spend..

This won’t last long.

🤓

ibakey

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Anybody knows where to get a sekka hinoki in europe? I have been trying to search for this species for a while. mm..

Ohm'

Sapling
Reaction score
Anybody knows where to get a sekka hinoki in europe? I have been trying to search for this species for a while. mm..
You can sometimes find a few each year on some Professional websites (mainly France and Italy) but they are usually young, badly shaped and a bit overpriced.
Not sure if they are still easy to find since i guess the last 2 years of pandemic slowed down the importation from Japan.

Actually i may have one for sale that i have never wired and have been mostly only ground growing and working on the roots but it looks decent imo (it is in a pot since around 3 or 4 years now and ready to be shaped for the next years and improve a lot in the right hands.

He has also a cut in an upper branche due to a failed airlayer but hardly visible du to the density of foliage.
You can send me a private message if you are interested.

7px187mwdbu51.jpg

uboulphwdbu51.jpg

xiu8p6bwdbu51.jpg

090vd6rwdbu51.jpg

trdxf1twdbu51.jpg
mk1fyk9xdbu51.jpg
q8kh4wvwdbu51.jpg

a63ggx1xdbu51.jpg

20210912_163755.jpg
20210912_163804.jpg

Top Bottom