1 tree for 2 future shohin shimpaku. #simplesketch for ref.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
all those sketch just for fun only :)
Is there even market for it? hmm..if do, i won't have the time for it anyway..haha..
cheers.
thanks Sorce

How long did that take?

Sorce

thomas22

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Nice tree and your sketching ability is insane. I think you are on the right track this tree. The sphagnum moss actually worked on one of my junipers but it took like 2 years. The first year there was no roots but by the end of the second year I started seeing roots where I wanted them.

Reaction score
Nice tree and your sketching ability is insane. I think you are on the right track this tree. The sphagnum moss actually worked on one of my junipers but it took like 2 years. The first year there was no roots but by the end of the second year I started seeing roots where I wanted them.
COOL. good info there.
And thanks.
Cheers

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
that one took me 5 hours. o_O

If I had a $2500 tree...
Spending 10% of that to get such a beautiful rendering of it would be a great way to honor the tree and capture it in a state forever which is way cooler than a photo.

I would be that market if I wasn't me!

Sorce

Reaction score
If I had a $2500 tree...
Spending 10% of that to get such a beautiful rendering of it would be a great way to honor the tree and capture it in a state forever which is way cooler than a photo.

I would be that market if I wasn't me!

Sorce
I'll drink to that.
Cheers

JoeR

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Dope tree man, I like it. And the sketch is intense! I used to draw but got lost somewhere along the lines of time. I’m sure you’ve tried charcoal as a medium? The contrast charcoal offers really sets some works over the top

defra

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I love it when a plan comes together!
Nice progress and as said before great drawing skills :D

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Looks pretty good if you stop right here. The continuance of that big clunky trunk and that out of place second canopy do nothing for the composition.

fixed.jpg

shimpaku - small2.JPG fixed2.JPG

Top Bottom