1 year Osage trees for sale

19Mateo83

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I have about 20 1 year old Osage orange trees in one gal pots about 6-12 inches tall if anyone is interested. Shipping them bare root. Asking $20 each with free shipping. You can message me here or purchase through my Etsy store.
https://etsy.me/3HokYBJ

I also have silver maples and white and red oaks available. Pm me for details if interested.

Attachments

• F3335D22-BCE2-4D64-96AF-89FD414D2A3B.jpeg
    F3335D22-BCE2-4D64-96AF-89FD414D2A3B.jpeg
    189.1 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

HorseloverFat

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Cool cool!

How big are the oaks?

Aaand I don't think the Osage would make the cold, perilous, bare-root journey to me... yet... but I AM interested in having one.

HorseloverFat

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
They are small one year seedlings, about 6 inch range. Perfect starts for a forest
like IN their first year.. or ON their second? If germinated outdoors I'd assume they are JUST about to START their second.

Either way, neat!

I can accidentally Drool into the wind and it'll hit some "Oaklings".. I just know people love Oaks, so I thought I'd get a little more info out of you.. try to get things ROLLING..

I AM interested in at least one of the Osage..but wouldn't be able to safely get it shipped here until the end of March at the Earliest.

19Mateo83

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
like IN their first year.. or ON their second? If germinated outdoors I'd assume they are JUST about to START their second.

Either way, neat!

I can accidentally Drool into the wind and it'll hit some "Oaklings".. I just know people love Oaks, so I thought I'd get a little more info out of you.. try to get things ROLLING..

I AM interested in at least one of the Osage..but wouldn't be able to safely get it shipped here until the end of March at the Earliest.
Yes the oaks are last years seedlings so they are now going into their 2nd year. Also there is a couple pots with 2 and 3 Osage seedlings that may turn into double and triple trunk trees eventually. just remind me when you think they can withstand the journey and I’d be happy to send you a few.