10% off Spring Fling at Sumo Bonsai Supply

Jeramiah

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
4a
I just wanted to let everyone know that there is a Spring sale at Sumo Bonsai Supply. 10% off everything that is in stock. This sale goes through Sunday, April 25th.

Code: SPRING10

Head on over to https://sumobonsaisupply.com

Bonsai never stop growing. Sumo Bonsai Supply provides the tools and resources needed so you can create beautiful bonsai.

Alcaviator

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A
@Jeramiah im interested in a wand. I have issues with the ones I have washing off my akadama on top. If I put less pressure to the line the current wand stops doing a shower and it does a stream which just makes the matter worse. What’s the word on the Joshua Roth? Is this one likely to be knocking stuff off from the top too?

Jeramiah

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
4a
If I have the pressure too high it will knock it off. I usually run mine (Joshua Roth) at less than half strength and it does just fine.

Alcaviator

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A
If I have the pressure too high it will knock it off. I usually run mine (Joshua Roth) at less than half strength and it does just fine.
Do you have any current sales going on? Would love to buy from ya either way. I saw it in prime free shipping but I rather take care of our own

Jeramiah

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
4a
Unfortunately I do not at the moment.

Moridin

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
It works wonderfully. Get it.

@Jeramiah had it at my door in 3 days and I ordered on the weekend. It makes watering much easier and enjoyable and the pressure of the spray is easily adjustable as well.
Though on smaller shohin or mame hand watering is still preferred for me.

thumbnail_20210816_175308.jpg

thumbnail_20210816_175331.jpg

Jeramiah

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
4a
Thank you.

It works wonderfully. Get it.

@Jeramiah had it at my door in 3 days and I ordered on the weekend. It makes watering much easier and enjoyable and the pressure of the spray is easily adjustable as well.
Though on smaller shohin or mame hand watering is still preferred for me.

View attachment 392098

View attachment 392099

Top Bottom