20, 21 FEB online: Bonsai Trophy

Starfox

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10b
I wonder if how many international trees will be part of the online exhibition. This year was the perfect opportunity for people to submit entries that normally would not be able to get to Europe.

Hope to see some at least.

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I wonder if how many international trees will be part of the online exhibition. This year was the perfect opportunity for people to submit entries that normally would not be able to get to Europe.

Hope to see some at least.
It is less an exhibition as it is a demonstration & discussion of trees and past exhibitions. I think there are also submitted trees by pictures.

Unfortunately, I do not have the patience to sit behind a laptop and watch a stream for more than a few minutes. So I will go into the garden and work on my trees, and check the recordings later, whatever might be placed online.

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
It is less an exhibition as it is a demonstration & discussion of trees and past exhibitions. I think there are also submitted trees by pictures.

Unfortunately, I do not have the patience to sit behind a laptop and watch a stream for more than a few minutes. So I will go into the garden and work on my trees, and check the recordings later, whatever might be placed online.
I'm with you on that, maybe there will be a post of the display trees at some point.

Top Bottom