2006 Michigan All State Show

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Vance,

It's a shame it worked out like that.But it sounds like y'all had fun anyway.Good show.

andy

I always have fun styling a tree. If it were not fun I would not do it, it's not like I'm Walter Pall or Masahiko Kimura and can demand big bucks---yet, maybe sometime in the future, who knows. But for now I do it because I enjoy it.

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
It is fun to do and it is amazing what one can learn by interacting with the audience. Of course doing a side-by-side next to Vance is always nerve racking. ;)

Will

Yeah, I slobber, belch, break wind and have BO. Once we get going I steal tools, wire, and have been known to switch trees while distracting the other demonstrators by throwing my clippings down the back of their shirts. When all else fails I never rule out the tactic of the Atomic Wedgie.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
Yeah, I slobber, belch, break wind and have BO. Once we get going I steal tools, wire, and have been known to switch trees while distracting the other demonstrators by throwing my clippings down the back of their shirts. When all else fails I never rule out the tactic of the Atomic Wedgie.

I agree with all you said Vance, lol.

Anyhow, the 2007 show is right around the corner (this weekend) and Vance, John and myself will be there once again this year. There are plenty of workshops and demos planned and the clubs out on that side of the state go to great lengths to put on a great show every year. Not to mention that the Fredrick Meijer's Gardens and Sculpture park is wonderful all on its own, I hear the butterflies are out and the weather is going to be great.

Those of you that are coming, swing by and say hello, I'm easy to spot, I'm the one with the target on his back. ;)

Will

Top Bottom