2017 Last purchase tree(s)

namnhi

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Hi all,
It is that time of the year again. This is what I bought for myself as Christmas gift. Haven't been this happy since my kids were born. Just got it yesterday.IMG_20171222_070304582.jpg
I hope one of them is a female!

Post yours.
NN

just.wing.it

Deadwood Head
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Hi all,
It is that time of the year again. This is what I bought for myself as Christmas gift. Haven't been this happy since my kids were born. Just got it yesterday.View attachment 171924

Post yours.
NN
What are they?
I bought a Red Beauty Ilex....when I really shouldn't be accumulating any more....
IMAG4087.jpg
IMAG4086.jpg

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Hi all,
It is that time of the year again. This is what I bought for myself as Christmas gift. Haven't been this happy since my kids were born. Just got it yesterday.View attachment 171924

Post yours.
NN
Very cool Namnhi, looks like a lot of fun. You could make a PP forest, would be the first one I've ever heard of. :)

theone420

Shohin
Reaction score
And as they grow or need trimmed put all clippings into the ground or a cup of water to try and propagate(they say they propagate easily) you could end up with a ton of these. I for one would be willing to purchase some small rooted clipping once you have some.

namnhi

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Very cool Namnhi, looks like a lot of fun. You could make a PP forest, would be the first one I've ever heard of. :)
This didn't cross my mind since I see most of them as a single tree. Will keep that in mind. The plan for now is to keep them single and see if any of them will be a female. Thanks.

namnhi

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
And as they grow or need trimmed put all clippings into the ground or a cup of water to try and propagate(they say they propagate easily) you could end up with a ton of these. I for one would be willing to purchase some small rooted clipping once you have some.
Hey,
I have a few seeds I purchased after the trade. Currently in fridge. You can count on getting a couple if they grow.

Fonz

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Already started another thread about these trees before I noticed this thread. My apologies for that.
These starters I purchased just yesterday.

First pic:
3 European hornbeam (I already sold the one on the top right in the blue pot to another newbie in my bonsai club)
1 Zelkova (bottom right)
1 Japanese Maple (on the left)

p1040720-jpg.172414

And the I also bought this Trident a couple of weeks ago:

img_20171204_165059-jpg.172415

namnhi

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Already started another thread about these trees before I noticed this thread. My apologies for that.
These starters I purchased just yesterday.

First pic:
3 European hornbeam (I already sold the one on the top right in the blue pot to another newbie in my bonsai club)
1 Zelkova (bottom right)
1 Japanese Maple (on the left)

p1040720-jpg.172414

And the I also bought this Trident a couple of weeks ago:

img_20171204_165059-jpg.172415
That's some awesome materials you got there.

Top Bottom