2018: the three year bonsai time capsule

Phenot

Seed
Reaction score
You know, like the ones you buried in the back yard and never found again. Post up your 2-3 trees which are works-in-progress now, but you're expecting great things from in 3 years. Then we'll dig up the thread in a few years and take a look.

Whatcha got?
Whatcha gonna have this time in 2018?

Cajunrider

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
Rainbow eucalyptus. Hope to have colors in trunk 3 years from now.
20181216_164258.jpg
Bald cypress. Hope to have it in bonsai pot 3 years from now.20180902_075143.jpg

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
You mean 2021???

You know, like the ones you buried in the back yard and never found again. Post up your 2-3 trees which are works-in-progress now, but you're expecting great things from in 3 years. Then we'll dig up the thread in a few years and take a look.

Whatcha got?
Whatcha gonna have this time in 2018?

Welcome to Crazy!

Sorce

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Welcome to Crazy!

Sorce

Why are you quoting BVF? He is not even in this thread.
@Phenot started his first post in Dec. 2018. Then asks after three years, what you gonna have in 2018.

Who’s crazy now?

Cajunrider

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
@Phenot started his first post in Dec. 2018. Then asks after three years, what you gonna have in 2018.

Who’s crazy now?
Dang...
I'll have what I have with no progress.
I'm gonna be crazy pissed.
I think we all know what Phenot wanted to ask but playing around is required around here. After all we are nuts.

atlarsenal

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b

Who’s crazy now?
Because it is copied and pasted from BVF thread back in 2015.

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
W
Dang...
I'll have what I have with no progress.
I'm gonna be crazy pissed.
I think we all know what Phenot wanted to ask but playing around is required around here. After all we are nuts.
Well.... not all of us
Because it is copied and pasted from BVF thread back in 2015.
Yes a thread titled 2018 in 2015. A three year span. Please read all the words. Now go back and read this title posted yesterday and the last few words that I quoted and I think it will all be clear. Or maybe not... I have lost confidence in a lot of society.

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hey @Phenot how about some clarification here. What is the point of this thread?

atlarsenal

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
@Smoke you asked Sorce why he was quoting BVF. The entire first post of Phenot was copied and pasted from BVF first post on his thread started in 2015.

I think the real question here is, who creates an account at 7:23am yesterday and makes a thread like this one minute later for their first post? My guess is it was probably you just playing games.

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
@Smoke you asked Sorce why he was quoting BVF. The entire first post of Phenot was copied and pasted from BVF first post on his thread started in 2015.

I think the real question here is, who creates an account at 7:23am yesterday and makes a thread like this one minute later for their first post? My guess is it was probably you just playing games.
Ok... I get it. Still some latent hostility out there. I was under the impression that people kept it about the trees but I was wrong. Of course if you have no bonsai to post that would create the hostility at those that do. This post is a perfect example of why I am alway in the midst of crap here. I ask a question and it is assumed I am the bad guy.
Stay with it, someday you’ll have a tree. ?

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
.....but not surprised

Top Bottom