2020 Pot Acquisitions

Soldano666

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5is
I have. I desperately wanted this one from @Soldano666 but someone snagged it first!
View attachment 284723

I’ve also seen his pots with the “torn” or “deteriorating” rim you reference. Which I think would be quite nice for a cascade or semi cascade.
That was a rare gem. I should probably make more like that one. It's now in the collection at new England bonsai gardens. Thanks you all got the nice words. I have lots of making them

Hartinez

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
That was a rare gem. I should probably make more like that one. It's now in the collection at new England bonsai gardens. Thanks you all got the nice words. I have lots of making them
Cool to see your on here Brian! Love those torn pots man. Very well executed. On my list for sure.

Tieball

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Well....the Dragon in an Eastern culture is symbolic of power, strength, success and good luck for people who are worthy of it. And, Dragons look very cool!

And in a Western culture....Western dragons symbolize destruction and death, while Eastern dragons symbolize fortune and great power, both good and bad. But, Dragons still look very cool!

Nice pot. Excellent texture. Calming earthy color. I also think the Dragon looks very cool!

Top Bottom