2020 Pot Acquisitions

Hartinez

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
It was. So you have four coming from him? I had wondered if he was the France Potter. Well done! Can't wait to see them.
I do. And honestly, after that order, I decided to take a bit of a break. šŸ˜‚ I knew shipping would be a lot, but it ended up more than I thought. Im excited to get them though! His style is so cool and different.

Tieball

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Another club member friend who is a helicopter pilot for the navy, was stationed in Japan last year and has put together a little collection of pots to send me. All of these for $125. View attachment 280425
You owe this guy a special treat from NM.... Something NMish.....even Navy pilots enjoy a treat. Put the payment into something unique....or at least attached to something unique. Donā€™t get lost in the dollars. A good friend is worth it.

Tieball

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Some I got just to get. Some were Opportunity buys others I just liked.
I totally understand this.
Youā€™ll just need to have good conversations with your trees, today and tomorrow trees, so they understand your motives and cooperate to fit in the pots for you.

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
I do. And honestly, after that order, I decided to take a bit of a break. šŸ˜‚ I knew shipping would be a lot, but it ended up more than I thought. Im excited to get them though! His style is so cool and different.
Shipping from France is higher than most. I went in knowing the shipping with buying a Lotus Bonsai pot a few years back. But dang...how does one say no to something that speaks to you?
Love this one from Lotus Bonsai as well. So shipping shock wore off with that purchase. šŸ˜‰
FB_IMG_1579207687417.jpg

Hartinez

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
You owe this guy a special treat from NM.... Something NMish.....even Navy pilots enjoy a treat. Put the payment into something unique....or at least attached to something unique. Donā€™t get lost in the dollars. A good friend is worth it.
Really though. Thatā€™s a great idea.

Hartinez

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Shipping from France is higher than most. I went in knowing the shipping with buying a Lotus Bonsai pot a few years back. But dang...how does one say no to something that speaks to you?
Love this one from Lotus Bonsai as well. So shipping shock wore off with that purchase. šŸ˜‰
View attachment 280443
Love it! Is that a dwarf horsetail?? So pretty.

yeah the cost was a bit of a shock at first but Iā€™m super pumped to get them! They spoke to me immediately.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I like the Greek feet of the oval.
And the thumb presses!

Sorce

Top Bottom