2021 National Bonsai Exhibition - Sept 11-12

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
The 7th U.S. National Bonsai Exhibition will be this September 11-12 in East Rochester, NY.

Come see the exhibition bonsai, suiseki exhibit, demonstrations and critiques, and swing by the sales area and perhaps pick up a tree or two! Due to last year's pandemic lock-down, you have my permission to spend twice as much as normal!

7th US National Bonsai Exhibition

Don't forget - entries are due by July 1, 2021.

2021-logo.jpg

PiñonJ

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
The 7th U.S. National Bonsai Exhibition will be this September 11-12 in East Rochester, NY.

Come see the exhibition bonsai, suiseki exhibit, demonstrations and critiques, and swing by the sales area and perhaps pick up a tree or two! Due to last year's pandemic lock-down, you have my permission to spend twice as much as normal!

View attachment 377323
I submitted an entry in February and haven't heard back from @William N. Valavanis . No response to a couple of other email inquiries, either. Has anyone else had any response?

Brian Van Fleet

Pretty Fly for a Bonsai Guy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A
All replies will be answered when I return home, hopefully in a couple of weeks. In pain and depression. But all is go with the exhibition. Thanks for your interest. Bill
Hoping for a speedy recovery Bill, look forward to seeing you and many others in September.

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Bill, I hope you have a speedy recovery and feel better very soon

Deep Sea Diver

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Ditto that!
Bill both of us here wish you a speedy recovery and lots of joy!,
cheers
DSD sends

Shogun610

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B

View attachment 377323
I will be there for inspiration

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Wishing you a full and fast recovery. Thank you so much for responding so quickly to my email about the repotting of the Momo No Haru's I received from you. I really appreciate the fact that you took the time to answer me.

Top Bottom