2022 spring pots for sale!

Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I want one of the mokos, but I can’t decide which one. I’m leaning towards the second, no the first, no the second.
You are getting really good. Not to inflate your ego, or necessarily to curry a discount, but it is true.
MFP

ABCarve

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
I want one of the mokos, but I can’t decide which one. I’m leaning towards the second, no the first, no the second.
You are getting really good. Not to inflate your ego, or necessarily to curry a discount, but it is true.
MFP
Thanks! The first one (post #2) is still available.

PA_Penjing

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
David, at the risk of offending you, and I hope I don't. Would you consider an even trade for the pot in post #37 for a Reiho cream colored oval? It's just shy of 15", I can message you photos if you're interested. I like the one in post #37 as well. Not sure if you're a tokoname guy or not. Normally I would just buy something I like that much but between a surprise clutch replacement on my car and a surprise pair of eye surgeries, I'm tapped out for a few months.

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
surprise clutch replacement on my car and a surprise pair of eye surgeries, I'm tapped out for a few months.

Crazy!!! I've had a bunch of those, too! (eye surgeries) What's up with YOUR peepers?

Also... how are your feelings on automatic transmissions... and domestic cars?

I feel like, with this sentenced, you've explained a linear similarity with me.. and those're always fun to discuss!

(You COULD PM me back, too.... OR ignore me! 😂😂😂)

ABCarve

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
David, at the risk of offending you, and I hope I don't. Would you consider an even trade for the pot in post #37 for a Reiho cream colored oval? It's just shy of 15", I can message you photos if you're interested. I like the one in post #37 as well. Not sure if you're a tokoname guy or not. Normally I would just buy something I like that much but between a surprise clutch replacement on my car and a surprise pair of eye surgeries, I'm tapped out for a few months.
You haven’t offended me! I’m glad you like the pot and I’m not above trading. I just have an over abundance of pots right now and I’m more likely to trade for a tree or plants. I would just try to sell your pot. Good luck with your eye surgery. The pot may still be here in a few months.

vancehanna

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
AB, I see that you're quite the potter with very professional looking styles and craftsmanship. Congrats! I too have (20yrs ago) and now again am making pots and enjoying the process. It is, with having grown a tree from a seedling, not quite easily expressed in words. Well done AB.

shown are a few in process...

Attachments

• IMG_4583.JPG
    IMG_4583.JPG
    212.1 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_4584.JPG
    IMG_4584.JPG
    168.4 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_4585.JPG
    IMG_4585.JPG
    190.5 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_4587.JPG