25 Rooted Shimpaku Cuttings $20

JoeR

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
I have way too many plants at the moment and I figured I can let some go now. I have 25 similarly sized shimpaku AND kishu cuttings ready to be shipped out, likely bare-root to save costs. My apologies, I accidentally mixed up the Kishu and Shimpaku together so you’ll get a mix. Asking $20 for the 25 plus whatever shipping costs, probably not too much. Need sold ASAP as they’re waking up now and won’t be able to be bare-rooted much longer. I have other cuttings to throw in as well.

They’re all about this size, some larger some smaller. Pm me, PayPal only please.

Attachments

• D4EB81FA-48DE-46EE-BBC4-0DEAF0B732DA.jpeg
    D4EB81FA-48DE-46EE-BBC4-0DEAF0B732DA.jpeg
    268.6 KB · Views: 99

Yddet1710

Seed
Reaction score
I have way too many plants at the moment and I figured I can let some go now. I have 25 similarly sized shimpaku AND kishu cuttings ready to be shipped out, likely bare-root to save costs. My apologies, I accidentally mixed up the Kishu and Shimpaku together so you’ll get a mix. Asking $20 for the 25 plus whatever shipping costs, probably not too much. Need sold ASAP as they’re waking up now and won’t be able to be bare-rooted much longer. I have other cuttings to throw in as well.

They’re all about this size, some larger some smaller. Pm me, PayPal only please.
I

i would like to purchase some cuttings i can pay with pay pal or however

Yddet1710

Seed
Reaction score
Text me at 214-577-4724 i want to purchase some cuttings
Thx
Ted

BE.REAL

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I do not. I have a large mother plant but it’s likely not worth the money it would cost to ship it.

Is this still avail.? cultivar of juniper? picture?

Top Bottom