My tree leaves in like three hours... :eek:

So I would say it's still on and going to be a blast...lol

I'm labeling/packing everything as we speak... er type... oh whatever.... :p

V

HotAction

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I'll be there for both days. I'm starting to get pretty excited.

Dave

Mark

Mame
Reaction score
The Exhibition opens at 9am Saturday June 12 and Sunday June 13 and closes at 5pm both days.
Set up begins on Thursday and Bonsai arrive on Friday from all parts of the country, 23 states, 10 major collections and many, many individual Artists represented.
International Judges, Kunio Kobayashi, Farrand Bloch and David Easterbrooke.
Demo's by Marco Invernessi on Saturday and Kunio Kobayashi on Sunday Dr. Alice Chen Chinese brush painting both days all included in daily admission $15 or $20 pre-ordered weekend pass.
Huge separate vendor area with some of the best in the country including Sean Smith and many others.
Saturday evening Award banquet and auction of fine quality Bonsai, Suiseki, pots, books, tools and much more!
Bonsai lovers from all over the world are attending, but a couple of guys from PA and VA think its too far to travel. This is a historic American Bonsai event, if you come you will never regret it. If you miss it you always will!
See you at the 2nd National Exhibition!
Mark

HotAction

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Mark, can't wait. Am I going to get another peak at that EWC again? That one is worth the drive alone.

Dave

Mark

Mame
Reaction score
Dave,
EWC is scheduled to participate and looking good. A guy from the deep Eastern woods is sending a couple of his trees too. It is going to be a great event, see you there!

Mark

Top Bottom