2nd US National Shohin Exhibit, June 28-30, 2019

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Join other enthusiasts who love the beauty and enchantment of small size bonsai. The U.S. National Shohin Bonsai Exhibition will be held in the beautiful North Carolina Research Campus in Kannapolis, North Carolina. This is a short 30 mile drive north of Charlotte, North Carolina.

See all the details HERE

shohin image.png

WNC Bonsai

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Has anyone who has registered actually received anything from Bill as a follwup? I registered April 1 and have not heard anything from him and I have sent him an email which has been ignored. I did print out a copy of my registration payment so I guess I can get into the show with that?

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Just registered! Going!! Hope to see all the great friends that I've been talking to here online for so many years.

Dav4

Drop Branch Murphy
Reaction score
SE MI- Bonsai'd for 12 years both MA and N GA
USDA Zone
6a
Just registered! Going!! Hope to see all the great friends that I've been talking to here online for so many years.
I'll be there bright and early Friday with @Adair M ... looking forward to finally meeting you!

Adair M

Pinus Envy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Has anyone who has registered actually received anything from Bill as a follwup? I registered April 1 and have not heard anything from him and I have sent him an email which has been ignored. I did print out a copy of my registration payment so I guess I can get into the show with that?
No, anyone who shows up with a printed out copy of their registration is banned from the show!

“NO SHOW FOR YOU!!!”

Lol!!!

Relax, Bill will have a file of who has paid.

WNC Bonsai

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
We need some Bnut buttons or name tags so we know who is who. I’ll only be there Saturday with my daughter and she has to be at a wedding which means we have to leave by 3PM.

MACH5

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
Will miss you guys! Have a few drinks on me. Dave, watch that Adair! He should only have one drink. And Judy keep everyone in line and make sure no one plays with matches.

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Will miss you guys! Have a few drinks on me. Dave, watch that Adair! He should only have one drink. And Judy keep everyone in line and make sure no one plays with matches.
You mean no one but ME plays with matches, right???:rolleyes:

Adair M

Pinus Envy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Will miss you guys! Have a few drinks on me. Dave, watch that Adair! He should only have one drink.
Oh... you’re blaming that on ME, huh?

Folks, ole @Mach5’s hair gets all out of place when he’s had a few!

Top Bottom