3 in 1 treatment

Reaction score
Hello all. I bought the 32oz bottle of BioAdvanved concentrate. When I received it, I discovered it is made to be used with special hose
attachments.

So is there a way I can apply this safely to my small bonsai with a simple spray bottle, perhaps more diluted?

If I cannot use a simple spray bottle with it, what about something like the one in this pic? Thanks in advance!
929E795A-F425-460E-AD80-7E37D6EB4CF2.png

canoeguide

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I buy the concentrate and dilute at whatever ratio the bottle says. A simple spray bottle works fine!

Reaction score
I buy the concentrate and dilute at whatever ratio the bottle says. A simple spray bottle works fine
Cool, thanks so much for replying. Is it advisable to spray upon foliage as well? And if so, should I also pour a bit into the soil, as an extra precaution or not? I know it’s systemic, so I’d guess it will get from trunk to roots. But would it be extra safe to have something to pour into the soil? Thanks in advance, again! 🙏

Last edited:

canoeguide

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I just spray it until I feel like all of the foliage and soil surface has been covered, and that has worked for me.

Top Bottom