3 Kusamono for your enjoyment

R_F

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
These are three of my Kusamono creations. Hope you like them !

Attachments

• 100_0993.jpg
    100_0993.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 84
  • 100_0994.jpg
    100_0994.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 94
  • 100_0995.jpg
    100_0995.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 87
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Ryan,

I like the pot in the second picture, who is the potter?

Nice pot choice for the bloodgrass (I assume) in the background.

Will

R_F

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hi Will,

Thank you. The pot is from Erin Pottery. I got it as a birthday present last year. It is filled with dwarf bamboo (Atleast that is what the tag said. I'm inclined to think it is just a dwarf grass.) who's stalks are the same color as the deep auburn in the pot, purple fountain grass and a blue-ish/auburn unknown creeping fern.e

Good guess on the blood grass. It hasn't really turned red yet like it does in summer. That arrangement also has fiber - optic grass on the left and an unknown varigated creeping herb that gets occasional hints of pink in it. I'm told that it flowers as well, but have yet to see any.

Ryan

Last edited:

JasonG

Chumono
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing Ryan! Just this past year I really started to find an interest in the whole accent and kusamono thing. Since then I have seen some pretty nice and rare grasses and accent plants find their way into my garden. I too have got a ton of killer Erin pots for small bonsai and accents plants. I like their pottery for this.

Thanks for sharing!

Jason

R_F

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Thanks for sharing Ryan! Just this past year I really started to find an interest in the whole accent and kusamono thing. Since then I have seen some pretty nice and rare grasses and accent plants find their way into my garden. I too have got a ton of killer Erin pots for small bonsai and accents plants. I like their pottery for this.

Thanks for sharing!

Jason

You're quite welcome. I think my wife spent about $100 on my birthday last year...all in purchasing Erin Pottery!

I would love to see some of your creations as well.

Top Bottom