3 x 4 = Auction #12

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Bidding to Start at $60 with minimum of $1 increments. Auction will end at 8PM Central Standard Time, Sunday, June 14th, 2020. I will post the end of bidding. The first Highest bid before that post wins.
Free Shipping to United States and Puerto Rico only. Cannot ship international at this time. Paypal.

A stack of "4" inch pots. These are some little thin walled gents. The top, another variation of the backyard clay glaze. The middle a Jun glazed pot that came out nice and Blue and a wonderfully reduced mostly unglazed joint with some weed ash that melted into a great texture.

_DSC0042.JPG

_DSC0043.JPG

_DSC0044.JPG

_DSC0045.JPG

_DSC0046.JPG

_DSC0047.JPG

Thanks.

Sorce

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
End.

Sorce

Tbrshou

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a/
How the 🤬🤬🤬 do I keep missing these??? What am I doing wrong??? I follow u like a fly to shyte and I still miss these auctions 😡😡😡those were supposed to be mine!!!

Tbrshou

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a/
Ummm......operator error please disregard previous message. But I betcha ill be bidding on the next ones tho!!!

Trenthany

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10A
How the 🤬🤬🤬 do I keep missing these??? What am I doing wrong??? I follow u like a fly to shyte and I still miss these auctions 😡😡😡those were supposed to be mine!!!
I miss them too hoping I can get some next round!

Trenthany

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10A
I miss them too hoping I can get some next round!

Top Bottom