30 Stands

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Well...I have been very busy. I worked on the stands a lot right after I retired. That was the end of March. I worked the stands thru April and then decided that I needed to tear down my patio and rebuild it. I have been working on that alone for the last several months thru the heat. 4 hours in the morning and a couple hours in the evening.
I dyed three of the stands and finished them and left two for a process that I wish to do. It's an antique Chinese method of black and red.

DSC_0010.JPG

DSC_0012.JPG

The patio is now finished and the electrical was the last thing to do. Just have some paint touchup to do and thats it. Then the yard was worked over a little to keep up with the patio. Lots to do to keep a back yard up and do bonsai as well.DSC_0018.JPGDSC_0020.JPGDSC_0017.JPGDSC_0021.JPGDSC_0026.JPGDSC_0027.JPGDSC_0028.JPGDSC_0033.JPG

Lars Grimm

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
The patio looks great for summer! Lot of nice functional space. I'm interested in purchasing one of the finished stands if they are available.

Lazylightningny

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Beautiful and functional back yard. I hope none of your neighbors have any desire to reach over the top of that fence and grab themselves a handful of bonsai.

Top Bottom