31. Small Round green/turquoise shallow

vancehanna

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
Here's a 8" round . It's a loose wheel thrown pot...and has a rhythm about it. Although highly structured wheel thrown pots , are wonderful: I come from an engineering discipline, the artist side of me wishes to reject them. (Yet I also make them...hah!) Consequently there is a imperfect yet balance to the majority of my pots. Start at $45 and shipping is free. NOTE: Ends Wednesday March 22nd at midnight.
As all my pots: they are high fire cone 6 and are safe for freeze as long as there is no convoluted lip! Sits flat on it's three feet.IMG_8690_edited copy.jpgIMG_8689.JPGIMG_8691.JPGIMG_8692.JPGIMG_8693.JPGIMG_8695.JPG

JoBalz

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Here's a 8" round . It's a loose wheel thrown pot...and has a rhythm about it. Although highly structured wheel thrown pots , are wonderful: I come from an engineering discipline, the artist side of me wishes to reject them. (Yet I also make them...hah!) Consequently there is a imperfect yet balance to the majority of my pots. Start at $45 and shipping is free. NOTE: Ends Wednesday March 22nd at midnight.
As all my pots: they are high fire cone 6 and are safe for freeze as long as there is no convoluted lip! Sits flat on it's three feet.View attachment 477468View attachment 477469View attachment 477470View attachment 477471View attachment 477472View attachment 477473
Very nice pot!

Top Bottom