Random User

Reaction score
Offer a free t-shirt to the person who posts the 400,000th reply and you'll be at 500,000 posts by the end of the day... :p

j evans

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Just know that we all really appreciate the gathering place that you provide for us to get together and discuss our trees and sometimes even problems that are bugging us. Congrats on making your website such a success!

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
It's funny. I know we have some posters who post more than others... but I never feel like anyone is "spamming" the site. Some people are just more "chatty" than others.

For example I have a relatively modest post count (considering I have been posting for ten years), but I still feel I post whenever I have something to say...

Good news is that we have plenty of room for everyone. It's not like we're going to run out of bandwidth or storage. We're been running a considerably beefier setup for the last two years since I upgraded the entire site and I am very happy with it. It's like we suddenly came out of the dark ages.

ConorDash

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
It's the first forum I have been on where there are practically no arguments (except occasionally for educational purposes).. no one cares about post count, about titles or anything. Although everyone here is a mature adult, so that helps.

We are all simply here to share in and contribute towards the same goal of beautiful bonsai. As bonsai is the art form, that doesn't just mean the best looking tree, but maybe your goal is to be the best at wiring or best at only 1 tree species or having the most fitting pot to a tree, even if the tree is mediocre.. whatever it is, it is bonsai. In my opinion.

Top Bottom