GrimLore

Bonsai Nut alumnus... we miss you
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Sooooooooooooooo... where do we see the count?

Grimmy

Vin

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
It's the first forum I have been on where there are practically no arguments (except occasionally for educational purposes).. no one cares about post count, about titles or anything. Although everyone here is a mature adult, so that helps.
Ohhhh my friend, there have been some real doozies in the past; some real doozies. :) I almost left the site twice because of them but things have been pretty calm the past couple years.

milehigh_7

Mister 500,000
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hot
It's the first forum I have been on where there are practically no arguments (except occasionally for educational purposes).. no one cares about post count, about titles or anything. Although everyone here is a mature adult, so that helps.

76f86f2e4cfe24338c6d336c0dd8aa4d.jpg

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Ohhhh my friend, there have been some real doozies in the past; some real doozies. :) I almost left the site twice because of them but things have been pretty calm the past couple years.
That's because I have 38 people on ignore! If the ignore button goes bad this place will explode like a tinder box.

milehigh_7

Mister 500,000
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hot
That's because I have 38 people on ignore! If the ignore button goes bad this place will explode like a tinder box.

Not only that but @Vin was not even around for the biggest dustups. Those people either are banned or just don't come around. LOL those were the days.

ConorDash

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Not only that but @Vin was not even around for the biggest dustups. Those people either are banned or just don't come around. LOL those were the days.

I've seen 1 multi page argument so far.. which is probably unnecessary to reference any further. I've not been here long though :).
The arguments about substrates or fertiliser etc are educational!... kinda?! Mostly? Lol.

Top Bottom