Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I'm teaching a lecture tonight at the Hanford club, potting a two gallon bucket full of elm root cuttings that the people can plant in pots and soil that I supply for free.

I don't have time for the riff raff. Either you come to a bonsai discussion forum to talk about bonsai and post pictures of them that fit the definition of what a bonsai is or you do what 75 percent of the rest of the forum does....boost post count!

You can also catch me here as a newbie at Facebook

Djtommy

Omono
Reaction score
I don't have time for the riff raff. Either you come to a bonsai discussion forum to talk about bonsai and post pictures of them that fit the definition of what a bonsai is or you do what 75 percent of the rest of the forum does....boost post count!

Oddly enough, he put me on ignore after i asked him wether he posts bonsai at the gunforum since he was posting all these gun posts at the time ..

Djtommy

Omono
Reaction score
He told me, another asshole to put on ignore, or something like that.
I don't think you can actually see. I also don't see a need for such a function.

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I think I need to change Al's title to "Master Curmudgeon". He is grouchy on the outside but soft on the inside.

That said, I am an Al fan and he knows it!
Nah.. not grouchy at all. People make me grouchy. I don't have time in life to try and make people see my point of view anymore. The age clock seems to be speeding up even faster as it draws near the event horizon. I just feel if something is not constructive or helpful why does it need to be said. Especially those that do things just to piss people off or get under their skin. I am one of the most generous people you will ever see. Generous with my time, my money and my expertise. I give it and share it freely. I just don't appreciate a lack of respect. I know when someone is funning me and when someone is trying to piss me off with a veiled attempt to wag the dog. I have no time for that. Ignore seems to work fine.

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I'm teaching a lecture tonight at the Hanford club, potting a two gallon bucket full of elm root cuttings that the people can plant in pots and soil that I supply for free.

How do you store root cuttings until you want to use them?

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
How do you store root cuttings until you want to use them?
In a bucket of water for a few days. In a bucket mixed with damp sphagnum moss for longer.

Some times laying on a compost pile dried out for a week and stuck in the ground and damn thing grows....I don't know!

GrimLore

Bonsai Nut alumnus... we miss you
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b

Is that a Social entry or just Bonsai related? Reason I ask is I post there but rarely Bonsai related, mostly humor and such. There are some Groups I mostly view - just curious is all before I request an add. On a bright side you can add and unfriend if you don't find my posts amusing :p

Grimmy

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
In a bucket of water for a few days. In a bucket mixed with damp sphagnum moss for longer.

Some times laying on a compost pile dried out for a week and stuck in the ground and damn thing grows....I don't know!
I wondered because they tend to take off pretty fast in moist soil.

Top Bottom