50% off Again! Please help me get this Mortgage!

Tiki

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
My pot finally came in and in one piece! Thank you Sorce for taking the time to learn how to make these. I liked it when I saw it on your website, I love now I see it on my bench. Now...what am I go to put in it? 😆
20210420_111958.jpg

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
What tree would you put into this pot? I have a lot of maples that turn orange in spring and fall, so those wouldn't work right?View attachment 369177

I think to match match, it has to match perfectly otherwise it could look off.

Matching just one of the "3" shades of a single leaf, or one shade of leaf on a tree could work, but introducing another color that doesn't fit well into the "fade" can be distracting.

I think considering positioning also determines what may be suitable.

This is fit for a "medium loud" position as here.

20210420_115724.jpg

This doesn't have to be a very impressive tree, since you want the eye to move passed it in both directions. So a low clump is possible. Something without to much definition.

That is of course if your other components are laid out in that manner, where you're very loud berry holder brings you back up left and to the quietly impressive boxtop joint.

In a more silent display this could serve as the loudest pot. Which can change it's position, which would change the tree suitable.

It is "earthy". So it stands a good chance of not looking wrong! Some yellowing moss may be able to "fade" into your leaf colors better too.

Blah..blah...blah! Sorry!

I love this game!

Sorce

SouthernMaple

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I think to match match, it has to match perfectly otherwise it could look off.

Matching just one of the "3" shades of a single leaf, or one shade of leaf on a tree could work, but introducing another color that doesn't fit well into the "fade" can be distracting.

I think considering positioning also determines what may be suitable.

This is fit for a "medium loud" position as here.

View attachment 369186

This doesn't have to be a very impressive tree, since you want the eye to move passed it in both directions. So a low clump is possible. Something without to much definition.

That is of course if your other components are laid out in that manner, where you're very loud berry holder brings you back up left and to the quietly impressive boxtop joint.

In a more silent display this could serve as the loudest pot. Which can change it's position, which would change the tree suitable.

It is "earthy". So it stands a good chance of not looking wrong! Some yellowing moss may be able to "fade" into your leaf colors better too.

Blah..blah...blah! Sorry!

I love this game!

Sorce
My pot game is totally weak, its like a whole nother world

August44

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Hey sorce...I never found out from you what I owed or where to send the money. Could you verify that and remind me what I was buying pls? Thanks!

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
50% off with Promo Code OWTO

Out with the Old!

Till Friday at Midnight!

Sorce

Esolin

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10b
Damn you're making it hard to stop buying so much bonsai crap!

*Eyes the cascades again and gets out a measuring stick*

Ah what the hell....

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
You have been busy making pots!

You too! Fu@ker...I was going to buy one of yours....but that thread was a ....large disappoinment!😉

Sorce

Dr3z

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
😭 No love for those of us north of the boarder?

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
😭 No love for those of us north of the boarder?

I wanted to explore international this year, but with that RoRo, costs, and added costs of packing to prevent additional costs, it's damn near foolish.

I'm trying to get situated to ship crates to dealers.

Sorce

Dr3z

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I wanted to explore international this year, but with that RoRo, costs, and added costs of packing to prevent additional costs, it's damn near foolish.

I'm trying to get situated to ship crates to dealers.

Sorce
I hear ya. I've done a lot of cross border shipping but it complicates things. Honestly USPS is often better to Canada but it's been slowwwww this last year. You've got some nice pots; I'll keep an eye for when it's an option!

Top Bottom