50% off Again! Please help me get this Mortgage!

SquatJar

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Got my Sorce pots safe and sound a few weeks ago and I just had to post here how impressed I am with them.
I have a reasonable collection of mid-high quality Japanese and Chinese pots, and while I was very excited to finally get my hands on a few Sorces, I wasn't expecting to be comparing them against some of my higher grade pots. A quality pot just has a certain feel in the hand and my sorce pots have it too.

I am especially impressed that these pots manage the solid feel when the walls are so thin. They remind me of thin porcelain but are probably less brittle being stoneware. In my opinion, once Sorce nails straight walls that don't warp, he will be in the realm of the top 5% of current bonsai potters worldwide, and among a special, dwindling group of obligate slab/hand builders. I can't wait to see where your pots end up in the next 5-10 years. Props manIMG_20210522_212603_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210522_212706.jpg
IMG_20210522_212922.jpg
IMG_20210522_212857.jpg

LittleDingus

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
You know, I keep seeing it as a wizard hat with an ostrich plume — definitely a Sorcerous jam!
The nursery my daughter works at always has tiny juniper that would be more appropriate. I just can't bring myself to buy a juniper though...I dislike them that much :( this was a yard volunteer of probably the worst juniper possible for bonsai use...that somehow makes my happy ;)

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Where there's a will there's a way

So you actually ARE out there!

I have been looking for a willful channel to get my @Craigm memorial pot to Australia, to get it into the hands of his family. I have pots for any and all parties that help me get it done.

Sorce

Underdog

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
So you actually ARE out there!

I have been looking for a willful channel to get my @Craigm memorial pot to Australia, to get it into the hands of his family. I have pots for any and all parties that help me get it done.

Sorce
I ship overseas all the time. USPS Click and ship even fills out the customs forms now. That was always the PIA for me. I make and sell a boat part I have in 12 countries now:)

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Then you hit this level where you take your "new" squeakwheeled wagon down the alley to grab some shelving just to have more places to put stuff.

I would have rather been watering!

Sorce

Top Bottom