50% off Again! Please help me get this Mortgage!

nuttiest

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I want to order a 'watchband' pot with that high grog shiny clay one day :)

nuttiest

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
And then that smaller pot that has the waxy finish, he has moss rose in it... that looks like leather stage high grog clay. Did you burnish that to get it shiny or it has clear matte glaze?

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
And then that smaller pot that has the waxy finish, he has moss rose in it... that looks like leather stage high grog clay. Did you burnish that to get it shiny or it has clear matte glaze?

Sorry it's almost next year!

That is either reclaim of a few clays or one I mixed.

Reckon it was just fingered.

Sorce

namnhi

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Hey, just stumbled upon this old thread, and I can't believe I missed out on this awesome deal. Offering a 50% discount on mortgage services is incredibly generous. It's no wonder you were able to double your achievements from the previous month.
I have some of @sorce pots. Unfortunately the price is now 50% above what I paid.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
@sorce , I wandered over to your website and I noticed that "everything needs to be gone, pots, trees, everything".

What's up?

I caught a domestic charge and split. Just managing to get all my things back together now.
Now there's some missing context!🤣

Sorce

Gabler

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I had been wondering what was going on that had your store screwed up, but I figured it wasn't my business to ask. I hope you have a good lawyer, and I mean that sincerely. Everyone with legal trouble deserves a good advocate.

Top Bottom