50% off Again! Please help me get this Mortgage!

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Fell in love with a pot earlier today, so it was meant to be... And it’s not even a bonsai pot!

Save the box and the address to send your greenware! I thought that was you!

Thank You All!

I should have a few more extra cheapins for early tomorrow!

Sorce

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
@sorce the one I got doesn't show "sold out", it's just not there anymore. Did I buy an imaginary pot?;)

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
@sorce the one I got doesn't show "sold out", it's just not there anymore. Did I buy an imaginary pot?;)

I had to delete them to make sure new ones don't bump off old ones.

I checked before that I would still have the orders....yours was actually the test! I took screen shots of all the orders just in case the pictures disappeared from them.

I have to fire Monday so I hope to get everything shipped by Tuesday.

Sorce

stu929

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
I always seem to miss these sales. Good luck with the mortgage

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Thank you.

Things are coming together so that "sale" prices are going to be "always" prices.

Something about too much inventory and destroying this fake market!

Sorce
Your website got mentioned over on the FB auction. Someone looking for a wide rimmed pot, and they were directed to have a look at your website.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Your website got mentioned over on the FB auction. Someone looking for a wide rimmed pot, and they were directed to have a look at your website.

Thanks!

I'm still debating setting up a page.

Part of me wants to take advantage of the opportunity, part of me says holding my morals is a better opportunity.

One Incense Holder was ordered....and it broke when I dropped the box at the post office.
I know why it broke, well, besides the fall, and I know how to remake the flavor, so that person should know they're going to get at least 3 better ones to choose from shortly!

🤦🏽‍♀️

Sorce

Top Bottom