500,000 posts is a lot of posts...

Wilson

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I will be sure to post my winter work, when I am back home. It will be a first for me, getting to work my trees in a greenhouse. All the cold hardy trees are frozen in sub zero temps!

amcoffeegirl

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
When I was in Chicago for 6 weeks my mom watered my trees and none of them died. I couldn't just write a post saying that nothing happened :)
A few of them are sulking now though. Maybe they want my mom to come back.
Happy New Year everyone!!

GGB

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Saw Sheffields.com had an ad on this site. That's a click Everytime from me

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Have a bunch of stuff in my cart but no place for more seeds... :( I need more space in the worst way.
My yard is almost 2 acres. I would rent you some space at a reasonable price(less grass to mow). Do you think they'll be happy with 12 degrees? ;).

j evans

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
It is only somewhere around 50 posts per member. One post and one ad per visit and it will go by quickly, plus put some funds in the jar. Make a New Year's Resolution!

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
It is only somewhere around 50 posts per member. One post and one ad per visit and it will go by quickly, plus put some funds in the jar. Make a New Year's Resolution!
How long do we have to accomplish this?

milehigh_7

Mister 500,000
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hot
So I sent out a FB message to some of the old members inviting them back. It is just a much calmer place than it was five years ago or so... Everyone should try to bring back some of the old crew just to say hello!

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
So I sent out a FB message to some of the old members inviting them back. It is just a much calmer place than it was five years ago or so... Everyone should try to bring back some of the old crew just to say hello!
Maybe just not Harry... lol...

thumblessprimate1

Masterpiece
Reaction score
I might post something in the Trees picture thread in the next few days. Got something sort of purdy.

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
I hate winter, especially this one. It's cold as hell, and it's not even January. I kind of hate you FL people, but glad I don't live in the frozen hell @M. Frary lives in. I bet Tim Allen is sipping a drink on a beach in the Bahamas, thinking, I'm glad I'm not in "Pure Michigan".

Top Bottom