500,000 posts is a lot of posts...

JoeR

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
I have to admit I've been slacking because I've been so busy. I've been finishing my black pine work and re-potting many of my Mediterranean / local trees, but just haven't been taking many photos. Plus I have some Kinzu seeds I am starting, have received some winged elm seedlings I needed to pot up for root grafts, and have a lot of misc stuff going on. It is a big advantage living in a zone 10A... you have a lot of flexibility around when you do work.

Oh, and January 1 I'll be starting my black pine seeds for the 6 year contest.
Zone 10a! I’m jealous, best I got is a greenhouse. Which is almost as good, but costs a lot in power.

Do you know how long kinzu take to flower/fruit from seed? And do they mostly come true from seed anyway?

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
It was 62 degrees here yesterday. Today it's 16, and snowing. Mother Nature is a bitch.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I walked backwards to pick the lil one up. And drove at 3 with a well planned trip to the post office!

Real feel is most definitely 3!

Sorce

Eric Group

Masterpiece
Reaction score
In order to hit 500,000 posts people around here need to post content.
No, to get to 500,000 we need people to GET INTO FIGHTS! That is what has always attracted the most traffic! Where is Stacey Allen Muse when you need him? It seems he had a way of starting stuff that would piss off EVERYBODY at the sametime and go 30 pages deep in a day!!

Vin

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
No, to get to 500,000 we need people to GET INTO FIGHTS! That is what has always attracted the most traffic! Where is Stacey Allen Muse when you need him? It seems he had a way of starting stuff that would piss off EVERYBODY at the sametime and go 30 pages deep in a day!!
When Stacy, Dario, Keppler or Vance would get on a roll there was no telling what was going to happen but the sparks were certain to fly. Things have calmed down a great deal in the last couple years for sure.

just.wing.it

Deadwood Head
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
I can safely say that my blood pressure is down since he bailed....but I always appreciate his trees.

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Well... it isn't as controversial as it once was, but the cannabis bonsai thread attracted quite a lot of attention.

Now that it is legal here in California (and other places) no one seems to care, LOL. Though I do think it can be a pretty plant.

Top Bottom