7 years since joining Bnut

amcoffeegirl

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Looking back on my journey- I joined bnut Oct 22,2011. In 7 years I have leaned a lot. I have 17 trees and about 60 pots currently. I am happy I decided to write my first post that day.
I have made many good friends along the way and I set some good habits for future years.
It all started with one $12 mail order ficus :)
When I started the ideal image in my head was about 10-14 inch trees. Now I'm at 6-12 as an ideal size. That seems to be what I enjoy the most.

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Happy 7th Anniversary!!! So glad you joined as well...myself a little later. It's interesting seeing our eyes fine tune what we once thought ideal. You have some fine pieces my friend.

Bananaman

Chumono
Reaction score
What a fun journey.

tree3

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
11A
I joined recently and have always felt good and respected. Thanks everyone.

Yoppyx

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Looking back on my journey- I joined bnut Oct 22,2011. In 7 years I have leaned a lot. I have 17 trees and about 60 pots currently. I am happy I decided to write my first post that day.
I have made many good friends along the way and I set some good habits for future years.
It all started with one $12 mail order ficus :)
When I started the ideal image in my head was about 10-14 inch trees. Now I'm at 6-12 as an ideal size. That seems to be what I enjoy the most.

Can I see your 7 year collection progress? I'm two ish years in and would be curious to what 7 years looks like.

MACH5

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
Congrats and happy 7th!! Glad your journey here has been a good one and rewarding. It is also my 7th here. When I joined, several talented and experienced members like BFV, Vance, Adair, Dav4, Smoke, October, Rockm and few others really inspired me with their superb work and detailed threads. I owe this forum and its members a whole lot!

coh

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Happy Anniversary! I wonder what percentage of people who join, are still posting 7 years later. Maybe 1 out of 100? 1000?

TN_Jim

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Much love to you, the 7’s, and..
Thank you for letting us step on your toes and look over your shoulder to learn from your experiences, appreciate your work, and grow with you and your trees.
Thank you

Top Bottom