70° Last Week. I Put Trees Out

River's Edge

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
15" and counting. Bare ground yesterday.
This "spring" has been similar in the Pacific North West. Several large dumps of wet stuff and then milder between. I have shifted my trees a couple of times up on the benches and then back down to more protected ground areas. At least it cuts back on water patrol.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
This "spring" has been similar in the Pacific North West. Several large dumps of wet stuff and then milder between. I have shifted my trees a couple of times up on the benches and then back down to more protected ground areas. At least it cuts back on water patrol.
I think the next two weeks are going to be like that. In like a lion.

GrimLore

Bonsai Nut alumnus... we miss you
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
We had three days this week with the doors open all day, warm for certain, one record breaker. Been snowing since 8AM here, the extra wet heavy crap - argh... I just took this picture -

IMG_1770.JPG

Grimmy

Wilson

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
If it doesn’t stop snowing here soon I might have to let the poor chickens starve for a while. Getting hard to get in there. Don’t even talk to me about driveways!View attachment 179992
Oh the mountains! I remember having snow still melting away in June! At least you are a ski bum!:cool:

River's Edge

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
If it doesn’t stop snowing here soon I might have to let the poor chickens starve for a while. Getting hard to get in there. Don’t even talk to me about driveways!View attachment 179992
The Bonsai bear doesn't,t even have to climb to get over the fence. Hope he is still sleeping.

Top Bottom