70+ trees need good home

Thomaspw

Seed
Reaction score
is there a larch or juniper available?

Patty

Seed
Reaction score
Fellow bonsai enthusiasts, I bring sad news that one of our fellow bonsai enthusiasts is at the end of his journey in this mortal coil...he might not have ever been a part of this group but a bonsai lover he was...he is passing due to cancer and has 70+ plants...his wife, in her 70s as well, has no idea what there worth and simply posted a single add on her local offer up, I feel so bad for her I’ve been affected by cancer in my family more then a few times as I’m sure a lot of you have been....to try and provide a service for this poor woman and her ailing husband I’m helping her care for her plants and sell them off to make sure she gets what they are worth...if anybody is interested let me know, I’m going over this weekend to take a look at the stock and condition of each plant but from what she says her husband has thousands wrapped up in them and probably has some that are worth some $$ and want to make sure she gets every penny they are worth I would hate to see some con artist low ball her and re sell them for 5x what they paid, I want these sold to individuals who will cherish each one and understand the back story on them...please PM or comment if interested
In Southern Oregon. Will check back to see what trees you show are available. Blessings to his wife and family.
Patty

Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
i Believe these trees are all gone and I’m not facilitating the sale they put them on the local offer up

fireheatfrank

Seedling
Reaction score
Fellow bonsai enthusiasts, I bring sad news that one of our fellow bonsai enthusiasts is at the end of his journey in this mortal coil...he might not have ever been a part of this group but a bonsai lover he was...he is passing due to cancer and has 70+ plants...his wife, in her 70s as well, has no idea what there worth and simply posted a single add on her local offer up, I feel so bad for her I’ve been affected by cancer in my family more then a few times as I’m sure a lot of you have been....to try and provide a service for this poor woman and her ailing husband I’m helping her care for her plants and sell them off to make sure she gets what they are worth...if anybody is interested let me know, I’m going over this weekend to take a look at the stock and condition of each plant but from what she says her husband has thousands wrapped up in them and probably has some that are worth some $$ and want to make sure she gets every penny they are worth I would hate to see some con artist low ball her and re sell them for 5x what they paid, I want these sold to individuals who will cherish each one and understand the back story on them...please PM or comment if interested
are these still available?

Top Bottom