99 cent bonsai

Soldano666

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I am starting this thread so members can post deals they find, sell pots, buy pots, trees, tools, books etc on 99 cent bonsai on the Facebook pages.... I am sure some members are already familiar with this auction page, if not you should be.

I am posting these slightly flawed pots on there today. I had a batch of really runny glazes that stuck to the kiln shelf so there is some chips on the feet and on the bottom edge of the glazes, will not effect function just your vision. here is the link.
https://m.facebook.com/groups/334003546777566?view=permalink&id=1199292453582000

Attachments

amatbrewer

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
I'm sure I'm missing some good deals, by not being on FB. But there are too many nosey in-laws that are, that I DON'T want to be "friends" with.
You could use an alias and set all your privacy settings to "Friends" can see/find you. e.g. set "Who can look you up using the email address you provided?" to "Friends" and un-check "Allow search engines outside of Facebook to link to your profile"
It won't stop someone who is really persistent, but worst case you will have plausible deniability, "Facebook? No, I am not on facebook, must be one of those Russian hackers using my e-mail address." ;)
1550679609456.png

Carol 83

Masterpiece
Reaction score
Hey...fewer people on facebook means less competition for those auctions...no problem!
But sometimes I see things (pots) before they get to FB, no bidding wars. ;)