a bunch of repots

hinmo24t

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
with our forecast and fact that im leaving for a week to florida next week,
other chores i need to tend to (including a massive air layering project first week of april)...
i decided to get a bunch of trees into proper pots and work them, didnt want to risk not getting out of nursery pot stage for a lot of them with everything else i have going on - i think they will all be fine,
buds swollen on them all. going to go get more moss this week after work to help regulate them
gonna keep them in shade and once or twice a week water will be fine this time of year for our trip next week
otherwise my mom will be at my house anyway i could have her water them
still need to style a few of them, and i have cotoneaster to repot still and work on cuttings, 3 juniper cascade,
few other tasks (20-40 airlayers lmao, but i have the parent trees mostly purchased, pods, moss, etc.)

here are acer, ginkgo, american elm, wild hophornbeam, amber dawn redwood, trident, azalia,
pitchpine, jbp. norway and air layer i did up top are from last year, and the fig tree

the hard cut up top is american elm

acer from @thatbonsaiguydb air layer i didnt pull apart, roots were strong outside of it...will pick that out down the road, the trident base was really nice,
ginkgos from him were looking great and i did root work on them all and repotted them, they have a lot of potential, thanks man

the stainless wasnt so stainless for the shelf, im actually running a larger version of these shelves only
as benches, black colored upcoming year. 12 of them. using this one for keeping these managed until im back from vaca

IMG_20220321_074230_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220321_074220_HDR.jpg

Top Bottom