A couple projects for Smoke...

JoeR

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Little more space now, ft. my recovering lime tree.

Not sure if I will keep it against the building

Attachments

• 20200610_193832.jpg
    20200610_193832.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 35
  • 20200610_195150.jpg
    20200610_195150.jpg
    428.1 KB · Views: 33

JoeR

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Bro! That Pachyderm Pot and it's use are amazing!

Do tell that story!

Love that!

Can we see the pot better?

Sorce
Thank you!

It is a pot from Philippe Torcatis, a gentleman from France. I have 3 pots from him now and all are exceptional. I thought that the blue tones and elephant were a great match for the elm, as the elephant follows the directionally of the tree. Elephants also push over acacia trees in the wild, so maybe I was kinda going for that too. Tree itself is maybe 4 years old from root cutting

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210307-082918_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210307-082918_Gallery.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 29

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
as the elephant follows the directionally of the tree

Very well done, especially for a difficult situation which is, a wonderful pot and the patience to pair it correctly.

A million wrongs and you got the one right!

Splendid!

Sorce

JoeR

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Very well done, especially for a difficult situation which is, a wonderful pot and the patience to pair it correctly.

A million wrongs and you got the one right!

Splendid!

Sorce
It's funny, I was trying to buy a different elephant pot from him but it got sold from under me, so Philippe suggested this one and it worked out well. I wish I could have gotten the tree planted further to the right, but for now I'm happy with it! If you haven't looked through his website or FB auction posts its a must, he has some catacombs inspired pots that are awesome

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
It's funny, I was trying to buy a different elephant pot from him but it got sold from under me, so Philippe suggested this one and it worked out well. I wish I could have gotten the tree planted further to the right, but for now I'm happy with it! If you haven't looked through his website or FB auction posts its a must, he has some catacombs inspired pots that are awesome
He does have some pretty cool and unique pots. I've been bingeing on pots this winter, so I've sworn off. Almost spring, so I can binge on trees for them. 😁

Top Bottom