A few of my trees

SeanS

Omono
Reaction score
Johannesburg, South Africa (SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE)
USDA Zone
9b
Hi everyone

My girlfriend bought me a small department store serissa last June, and since then I've been hooked. We recently moved into a new townhouse/apartment and I've increased my tree count by 5 new trees in the last 2 months.

Here are some of my trees, still need to take some nice shots of my little serissa which has just started flowering for the season.
The procumbens is still in a growing pot, I plan on developing it for another 18 months and will repot into a bonsai pot next year spring (September 2021).
The 2 Japanese maples I picked up this past weekend from a lady with a small home nursery, please excuse the pots. I'll repot them in spring and start working on them properly. For now I'm just learning how to keep everything alive.
The pyracantha will get it's first styling in the coming winder and spring, letting it grow for now.

I'm having a bonsai shelf/bench made and am busy with garden renovations with a designated spot for my trees, so they won't be on the wall in the pics for much longer.

I'm in zone 9b, Johannesburg South Africa.

Attachments

• IMG_9779.jpeg
    IMG_9779.jpeg
    164.6 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_9756.jpeg
    IMG_9756.jpeg
    161 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_9721.jpeg
    IMG_9721.jpeg
    109.8 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_9781.jpeg
    IMG_9781.jpeg
    145.1 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_9664.jpeg
    IMG_9664.jpeg
    166.3 KB · Views: 84

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
SA! Alright!

I dig the maples!

Sorce

SeanS

Omono
Reaction score
Johannesburg, South Africa (SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE)
USDA Zone
9b
nice collection for only being in the hobby for less than a full year. Love all the fruit on the Pyracantha.
It was nursery stock, cost the equivalent of $3.15 (R47) :D My girlfriend spotted it and said she also wanted a bonsai so we took it home and potted it up.

Top Bottom