A few trees for a good price

TurtleSquisher

Yamadori
Reaction score
Hi friends~

I am looking to get my hands on a beautiful Japanese Maple, green and red. As well as a weeping willow, spruce, and any other tree with beautiful colors during fall. I also LOVE the apple tree look specifically. The years can range from 5 years old to 25. I am super curious as to what yall are willing to get rid of, and just know that the trees you sell me WILL be taken care of with my upmost responsibility. It will be in a good home. Anyone can post any pictures of any trees they are willing to part with.

Thank you~

n8

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
Howdy. I'm also in NorCal and recently got my hands on several large, ground grown pre-bonsai maples. While these did not have annual root work, they were grown by a bonsai hobbyist, so they are not landscape plants. They have been regularly chopped and, from what I have seen, the roots are decent. Three are established in pots and another four were just yanked earlier in the week.

None of these trees can be mailed and would need a truck, van or large vehicle to transport.

If you are interested, please send me a private message and I can get some pictures together for ya.

Thanks!

Top Bottom