A few yellow pots

pjkatich

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I just stumbled into this thread. What nice pots! I really like the brown-yellow glaze on the last two. That last thin one is just spectacular. I really like white pots too. They look good for elms. I will post some of my elms in white pots later.
Thanks for sharing your work!
Si

Si,

Thank you for the nice compliments.

I also like white pots and you are right, they do work well with elms.

Please, post a few photos of you elms in white pots. I would very much like to seem them.

Your feedback is always appreciated.

Regards,
Paul

Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
PJ, I love all your pots, just where I live I would be afraid to have them burst in the cold climate of winter.
Keep up the GREAT WORKS though, you're an inspiration to me to start pottery again.
Best of KJ

pjkatich

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
PJ, I love all your pots, just where I live I would be afraid to have them burst in the cold climate of winter.
Keep up the GREAT WORKS though, you're an inspiration to me to start pottery again.
Best of KJ

Hey Killer,

Why do you think that my pots would burst in your cold frame?

If it is because they are made from porcelain, you would not have anything to worry about. Porcelain is not as fragile as many would believe. Actually, porcelain is a very hard clay body when fired to full maturity. In fact, I have a number of these porcelain pots that have survived the last two winters up in the Philadelphia area without any problems.

The only way you would have weather related issues with one was if you stopped up the drain holes, filled it with water, and allowed it to freeze solid. And I don't know of any bonsai pot that would survive those conditions without damage.

I appreciate the kind words and the positive feedback.

Regards,
Paul

snobird

Mame
Reaction score
The last pot you posted here I'll call a Jupiter pot if I may. Beautiful, just needs a red spot.

pjkatich

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
The last pot you posted here I'll call a Jupiter pot if I may. Beautiful, just needs a red spot.

Hey snobird,

It's good to hear from you.

I appreciate your compliment very much.

Yes, you may call that one a Jupiter pot. That is a very appropriate analogy.

Have a great day.

Regards,
Paul

Top Bottom