a ficus forum

eferguson1974

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Why isnt there a forum just for ficus, like pines, maples and so on? Being the strangler freak that I am, I think its a good idea for when you make changes or whatever to the site. And speaking of the site, its great! Thanks for creating it! Ive learned a lot here, and keep learning all the time. So again, thanks!

Vin

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Why isnt there a forum just for ficus, like pines, maples and so on? Being the strangler freak that I am, I think its a good idea for when you make changes or whatever to the site. And speaking of the site, its great! Thanks for creating it! Ive learned a lot here, and keep learning all the time. So again, thanks!
Just put them in the Tropicals Forum and they'll get commented on just like they would if there was a Ficus Forum.

DougB

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A
Though I have several ficus, I would prefer they stay in the tropicals as I also have others such as BRTs.

Just my 1.37 cents worth.

Cypress187

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
We have too much subforums :p But you are right it's kinda discriminating for the poor ficus.

I've actually had this idea in mind, and I've purchased theficusforum.com to try this out. Jerry Meislik and others would be a fan, I hope.
www.TheFicusGuy.Com would also be cool man.

Top Bottom