A Furm Grip!!!

Hans van Meer

Yamadori
Reaction score
April 8 2008.

Today, After I finished the last floor work in the back of my garden, I could finally place "BIG RON" in its rightful place. The fading spring sunlight gave the tree a beautiful glow, so I quickly shot some pictures of it. The next Photograph of the firm grip off the roots, is one I particularly like! I hope you like it to?!
Hans van Meer.

Attachments

• April 2008 121 Hans van meer..jpg
    April 2008 121 Hans van meer..jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:

bonsaibill

Seedling
Reaction score
Hans this is a great really spectacular. I wish I could get my jap white pine to have nebari like this!
awesome
Bonsaibill

Ashbarns

Mame
Reaction score
Hans he would have been so proud of the thought behind this wonderful tree. It is a magnificent specimen.

Ash :)

Hans van Meer

Yamadori
Reaction score
That is qute the grip. Do you have any pictures of the tree overall?

You can find the short version off "BIG RON" here: http://forum.bonsaitalk.com/f14/story-my-mugo-pine-big-ron-25693.html
As soon as my new website is ready, I will post the full story, which contains some amazing pictures off the Summer when the tree was hollowed out by wasps under need the bark, with out me noticing it!
Thanks Bill and Ash, I am glad you like the pictures! And I am so glad that "BIG RON" picture in the new "GINKGO AWARD" book is turned out so well to, I am sure our friend Ron would have liked that!
Hans,.

Attachments

• september 2007 340 web klein Hans van Meer.jpg
    september 2007 340 web klein Hans van Meer.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Top Bottom