A little video at Brussel’s Bonsai

Hartinez

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I copied this video from Facebook. It shows what it’s like to stand in one of Brussel’s greenhouses and look around.

Bear in mind that this is just one of several greenhouses there.

If only something like that were anywhere near me. Then I could go stare at everything wishing I could buy, but then remembering I’m a broke full time artist. ??‍♂️

Adair M

Pinus Envy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
If only something like that were anywhere near me. Then I could go stare at everything wishing I could buy, but then remembering I’m a broke full time artist. ??‍♂️
They ship!

Mike Hennigan

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
It’s seriously mind blowing, it’s hard to believe that the market actually exists to support this size of an operation. Though I suppose their bread and butter is probably procumbens and ficus mallsai type stuff. Pretty amazing, factory farmed bonsai! ?

cmeg1

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Cool video!
Makes me want to go scan the Speciman pages he has...like I always do.

Cajunrider

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
I copied this video from Facebook. It shows what it’s like to stand in one of Brussel’s greenhouses and look around.

Bear in mind that this is just one of several greenhouses there.
If anyone of us travel to Memphis area, it's worth a little drive to go to Brussel's location. When I was there they were very friendly and allowed me to roam around in their facility. If you want to see how many greenhouse they have you can see it from Google map satellite view. However, to see the scale of the operation, you have to be there. One can easily get overwhelmed by the vast number of bonsai and the quality from cheap starter to bonsai costing many thousands $US.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
Oh @Adair, thanks for this video. That is an amazing operation! I hope to go one day, but it is a long drive from Michigan. I know they ship, but I'd like to pick out my own tree.

Adair M

Pinus Envy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Oh @Adair, thanks for this video. That is an amazing operation! I hope to go one day, but it is a long drive from Michigan. I know they ship, but I'd like to pick out my own tree.
They post specimen trees on their website, and Matt Smith puts a few on eBay.

Top Bottom