A little video of me teaching repotting at Plant City Bonsai

herzausstahl

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
It's nice to hear your voice!

Funny how everything you post will "sound" different now!

Warmer, nicer!

You're the man Adair!

Sorce
Source read my mind. Lol but I bet for Adair it probably doesn't sound like him to himself. At least that's how I always feel when I hear my recorded voice, sounds nothing like me

herzausstahl

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
I was hoping for more "Deep South" where your more subtle.:(:D:D:D:D I will continue to read your posts in my best "Foghorn Leghorn" voice, however.;):D:D:D:D:D

You should hear me and my accent. I startled MYSELF last night ordering dinner!:confused::D:D:D Around here, you can say the letter "a" in eight different ways!!:mad::mad::mad:

Margaritas are a great salve for being self-conscious, but not for your speech...

Back to the video. I admit the technique has me a bit intimidated, but seeing some of what you have done has me re-evaluating. Thanks for sharing it!!:cool:
you bring up a point of what we naturally do, create a voice in our heads for each member as we read their posts. Much cooler to hear the actual voice.

Nybonsai12

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Difficult to make these decisions from online pics but I say two is the better front. I like the trunk movement more and the open space before the left first branch.

JoeR

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
The tree used in the video just got decandled and wired.

it has a couple of possible fronts:

1)

View attachment 312158

2)

View attachment 312159

which do you prefer?
I thought 2 right away. Problem is, the lack of branches on the left creates alot of negative space, so it depends on if you plan to graft or can pull foliage in to fill the space.

I think I've purchased from PCB before, whats the owners name again?

Adair M

Pinus Envy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I thought 2 right away. Problem is, the lack of branches on the left creates alot of negative space, so it depends on if you plan to graft or can pull foliage in to fill the space.

I think I've purchased from PCB before, whats the owners name again?
Steve Cratty

Top Bottom